Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Practical stuff » Complain about restaurant

Complain about restaurant

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Dear Mr MISTER./Madam,
I AM writING this letter to talk about my disappointment in the treatment I received tonight LAST NIGHT at your restaurant.
When I first came in, I was unhappy to find out that the table I made in advance was already taken by someone else. I had to sit down at a table that was dirty and the staff cleaned it only when I wanted to sit there.
Secondly, I did not have many meals to choose from. The waiter told me he could not offer me the kind of food I HAVE ordered.
Moreover, I would also like to complain about the incompetence of your staff. When bringing the tray he poured the juice on my dress.
Sincerely, I do not think I will ever go into this restaurant again.
Yours faithfully,
Aphrodite

Last edited by Aphrodite (2019-06-03 19:26:56)

It seems to me that your letter describes a place where I wouldn't want to have dinner. Besides, in your place after the mass incident I would have left immediately.

you really had a bad evening there. in your place I'd never sat on, go immediately into that restaurant

I like this composition. You have been explicit and sincere in details and have respected the parts of a letter as well as the specific introductory and closing formulas. You have made polite comments, as is normal. Moreover, through such a letter and not through a direct scandal, you have manifested your good intentions, which is to be appreciated.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Practical stuff » Complain about restaurant