English Forum at "Mihai Eminescu" High School in Iasi

Announcement

Hello everyone and welcome to the second semester. If you haven't corrected the mistakes highlighted in your essays, do that before you start new homework - this will affect your new grades. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul CNME.

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » English Forum at "Mihai Eminescu" High School in Iasi » Everyday stuff » A vegetable market

A vegetable market

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

One day in the summer , my grandmother told me to accompany her to the market. There everybody greets greteed her, everyone knew her because she always took fruits and vegetables from here.
          The first time we went to pick up getpotatoes 🥔🥔 and carrots 🥕🥕, we both took them from Mr. Vasi in the corner of the place market . He sold  there for over 10 years. All that he was selling was from his garden and he didn't use different harmful substances. The price was a good one, for potatoes  it was 2 lei per kg and for carrots it was 1.5 lei per kg. After the grandmother stayed a little to......... talk with him we continued our journey. Next we got It followed to take tomatoes and cucumbers from Mrs. Maria , which had somewhat higher prices, but the vegetables were good. The grandmother took 2 kg of tomatoes and 2 cucumbers. Grandma wanted to take some garlic, but she didn't  found it find any.
              In the case of fruit, my grandmother is quite pretentious fastidious .When she wanted to take some apples 🍏🍎, she examined them well and even wanted to negotiate the price and managed to get him down 2 lei. I negotiated for some strawberries 🍓🍓🍓 because I didn't feel well to be it was good to be 6 lei kg so I said that more than 3 lei per kg don't  I don't want to give, the seller agreed.
           When I left, I told my grandparents to take me to the market, [conjunctie] but I really liked it.

Last edited by Notebook10 (2018-12-17 12:37:13)

A vegetable market

One summer, I go shopping with my mother. What is the best place for a healthy diet and that is cheap? The vegetable market, obviously. There I know all sellers. And they know me too.
     A former high school mum's mate is very kind to us. We always have discounts. She sells all the vegetables and fruits in her garden and doesn”t use different harmful substances. We appreciate it very much for that. Every time I meet I get some money from her. I'm excited, obviously, like any child. Then I choose the freshest vegetables. Mom has confidence in me and lets me choose whatever I want. Meantime, she speaks very much to her dear friend. Carrots cost 1,2 lei per kg, and potatoes - 2,5 lei.
     In the case of fruit, my mother is quite fastidious .When she wanted to take some apples, she examined them well and even wanted to negotiate the price and managed to get him down 2 lei. I negotiated for some strawberries because I didn't feel it was good to be 6 lei kg so I said that more than 3 lei per kg I don't want to give, the seller agreed.
           When I left, I told my mother to take me to the market, but I really liked it.

You are here » English Forum at "Mihai Eminescu" High School in Iasi » Everyday stuff » A vegetable market