One day in the summer , my grandmother told me to accompany her to the market. There everybody greets her, everyone knew her because she always took fruits and vegetables from here.
          The first time we went to pick up potatoes 🥔🥔 and carrots 🥕🥕, we both took them from Mr. Vasi in the corner of the place. He sold  there for over 10 years. All that he was selling was from his garden and he didn't use different harmful substances. The price was a good one, for potatoes was 2 lei per kg and for carrot..... it was 1.5 lei per kg. After the grandmother stayed a little ......... talk with him we continued our journey. It followed to take tomatoes of cucumber... from Mrs. Maria , which had somewhat higher prices, but the vegetables were good. The grandmother took 2 kg of tomatoes and 2 cucumbers. Grandma wanted to take some garlic, but she didn't  found it.
              In the case of fruit, my grandmother is quite pretentious. When she wanted to take some apples 🍏🍎, she examined them well and even wanted to negotiate the price and managed to get him down with 2 lei. And I negotiated for some strawberries 🍓🍓🍓 because I didn't feel well to be 6 lei kg so I said that more than 3 lei per kg don't  give, the seller agreed.
           When I left, I told my grandparents to take me to the market, [conjunctie] I really liked it.

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-11-09 11:46:21)