Actually, i ............ had a very hard time thinking about this topic because i had no idea what to write about. My ideas appeared after a long talk with my old friends because we .......... had some arguments lately.
It all started this summer when me and my friends have enlarged our grup. Because I am a very sociable person that loves to make new friends I used stay in new groups and not to be as close with my old friends. It took me a while to realize where I had been wrong because i started to forget who were there for me in difficult times and I wasnít there in return.
But the moment where I felt like a fool was when I was sad and very lonely and disappointed that my best friend didnít check..... on me like the other times so I texted her saying that I donít know what ........... happened between us. She explained .... me that she ...... had a rough time recovering from a fight with her boyfriend that I didnít even know... about until she mentioned it because I was too blind to see that. My new group wasnít interested in how I felt or what happens in my life, they just wanted to use me because I know a lot of people and["ba mai mult"] my real friends tried to explain this to me but I thought they were jealous and I didnít listen to their advices.
Even if it was necessary to see my best friend hurt because of my absence I realized that sometimes I am a fool seeing only the good in people without counting on their interests.

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-11-03 14:59:41)