Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A vegetable market where I live

A vegetable market where I live

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

You do not want to stop eating vegetables bought in supermarkets? The only problem with those vegetables is that they are brought from other countries and them are injected with all sorts of chemicals. And yet another bad thing is that these substances are bad for us and for our health.
In the city where I live there are several vegetable markets. In my neighborhood THAT is huge and is always crowded and full of fresh and tasty vegetables and fruits. I think it's much better for us to shop at a vegetable market BECAUSE vegetables and fruits from a vegetable market are healthier than vegetables and fruits in a supermarket. Those are from Romania and they are natural. In fact, vegetables and fruits from a vegetable market are like vegetables and fruits in the grandmother's garden. This means they are much tastier and healthier. If we eat healthy vegetables and fruits, it means we eat healthier foods WHICH is very important for our health. Because if we eat healthy, we will be healthier.
IN THE END, all I can say is that I always buy my fruits and vegetables from a vegetable market. And I can say that it would be best for people to buy their fruits and vegetables from a vegetable market. Or if not, they should at least be careful when buying them.

Last edited by Aphrodite (2018-11-18 12:23:19)

A very good aspect in your composition. I do not think many people adhere to this valuable advice. Many are indifferent and do not find life threatening. The health of their minds is affected in this context. And then the health of the body. It's just my opinion. And I encourage everyone to buy the fruits and vegetables from the market. Better to grow vegetables in their own gardens, if necessary.

I agree with you and I think that we should do that because if we have the resources we should take advantage from them! Let’s buy from local businesses and markets with fresh and eco products!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A vegetable market where I live