Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » The unusual neighbor

The unusual neighbor

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

The unusual neighbor
   Like almost everyone on this planet you are doomed to have at least one crazy neighbor in your lifespan. I think it’s even scientifical approved. It doesn’t matter if that person was a weird woman who liked to stare at people from her window and randomly scream at them or if it was a creepy old man who somehow was always waiting for you to come back to your apartment. An unusual neighbor can be anyone, even you. Yes you, some people can find it weird that you have 4 cats!!
      Anyway, I have an unusual neighbor (this is the topic of the story, what did you expect) who also happens to be a priest. Yes, a man who should be a role model for many but not in this case. I moved here (here is where I live) five years ago and it seemed like I had finally found a peaceful neighborhood. Surprise, surprise it was not!!!!! One day, a very beautiful summer day I was woken up by the police sirens (a very nice sound to be woken by, if you ask me). One of my normal neighbors found his very expensive car covered in yellow paint, everywhere. Of course we all came to have a look at the crime scene and we all wondered why and who would do such a weird thing. A few days later we all found out that some of the cameras of one of our neighbors caught the making of the crime. An old man, in priest clothing, in the middle of the night was painting a car. Apparently he did that because he  parked on his property. The thing is that he didn't even park.... on his spot. Also he doesn’t even own a car!!! This priest also called my cat an ugly rat, more than once.
        What can I say, another neighbor light a car on fire. At the end of the day, even if you are not a complete freak you can still be seen as one, but that doesn’t mean that you should act in a bad way. Be nice to your neighbors, if your house would catch on fire you would wish you knew about that until is too late.

Last edited by queen (2019-01-29 22:04:02)

Wow amazing, I have a neighbor priest too, but he never made me or another neighbors trouble.However priest has a good soul and he can do  mistakes too.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » The unusual neighbor