English Forum at "Mihai Eminescu" High School in Iasi

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » English Forum at "Mihai Eminescu" High School in Iasi » Unusual » you changed your opinion about something

you changed your opinion about something

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

you  changed your opinion about something

I think that one of the most important things in life is to grow,to get out of your comfort zone and to learn how to be mature. You eventually need to grow out of the person you are today, you need to change your opinion about things and evolve. Because change is good and we need to accept it.
   I used to be very immature, i used to be so careless and i used to think that life has no reason. I used to be sad and miserable and lay in bed all day. But something ...... changed over the years. I ...... found hope,love and support  and i ....... grew out of that sad person.
    So yes, I ..... changed my opinion about life. And I admit that it ...... took a lot of time,but I`m glad I did.
    I ...... learned how to appreciate life as it is, how to show affection to the people I care about, how to be thankful for what I have. I learned that you have to live life to its fullest: you have to make mistakes, to learn, to cry, to laugh, to mess up and to live. I learned that you should always do what makes YOU happy because at the end of the day, itís only you. You are the most important person in your life and you should always put yourself first.
    I am definitely not perfect, Iím still a child, I still have a lot to work on and I will constantly change my opinions about and my views about life. And I wouldnít have it any other way.

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-10-16 12:50:01)

Hey! I'm so proud of you that you found self love and all that stuff. You should also try to do more things that are scaring you, because once that terrific experience is passed, a new you is left. A new you who will be seeing every single thing differently and who will be learning to also appreciate much more life than you already do. Most people can't leave that "phase" where you're feeling depressed and you just want to lay in bed all day long. It's amazing that you did, that's one of the goals that you completely achieved. Congrats! Wish you the best!

Last edited by username (2018-10-10 18:45:39)

You are here » English Forum at "Mihai Eminescu" High School in Iasi » Unusual » you changed your opinion about something