Last summer I had a really bad day when I realized how such a fool I am. It was Wednesday, two days before my grandmother's birthday.
A friend phoned me for asking if I can help him on Friday and I said without more thinking 'yes' because he ........... helped me whenever I asked for and for a lot of times. For the moment I had not realized that Friday is my grandma's birthday and me and my family had planned a surprise party and a family reunion for her and I promised to my friend I will help him and I promised to my parents  I will help them organizing the party too.
Me and my friend had planned to meet on Friday in the morning at 9 o'clock, but on Friday when I woke up and checked my phone I saw it was 10 o'clock and I had many missed calls from my friend. I jumped out of the bed to get ready and I left home to meet with him. He was mad on me because I was late and I had apologized to him. I was felling so upset because I ............. disappointed him. While I spent the time with my friend helping him, my phone was in my bag and my mom phoned me for a lot of times and I didnít answer. When I checked my phone and I saw those many missed calls I remembered that today is my grandmotherís day and I became so panicked because I ........ forgot.... about it. I had to go home and I apologized to my friend that I couldnít stay more. When I arrived home all of my family was there waiting me and I was the only one who ........ forgot.... about that special day. My parents was so disappointed about me and I felt very bad. I asked my parents to excuse me for my huge mistake and they forgive me but they told me to be more careful for my promises.
At the end of the day I couldnít believe I was such a fool and I could disappoint many people in just one day because I wasnít careful for what I promise... for each other, but that occurrence teached me a lesson.

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-10-15 20:41:56)