It was a Sunday evening and I was watching TV.  Two hours ago I arrived there, in my new house. It was raining heavily and unfortunately I was home alone. Everything seemed to be good until I heard a strange sound.
             I went in the balcony but I didn't see anyone. I thought that my mother had arrived but I was wrong. I turned back in my room. After 5 minutes I heard that strange sound again. I was a little bit scared so I went to check all the rooms. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I took a pan quickly. I opened and the person who wanted to come in the house was hit by me. I realized that I was such a fool. There was my mother. She was really scared and of course angry when she saw me. I apologized to her than I told her about the sound and that I have been very scared. Fortunately my mother wasn't hit severely. I went in the kitchen and I took an ice bag from the fridge and I gave her. She told me that our security system was very good and that this house was really protected and also  the people who live there. Because it was late we went to our rooms. At a certain time something had happened. I heard someone walking heavily on the stairs. I thought that there was my mother but after this I realized that my mother doesn't make noise when she goes to the kitchen or in an other room , especially when it's night.  Then I thought that the sound had been caused by rain drops. I decided to go to sleep because maybe everything had happened in my imagination.
             Next day , I woke up and I went in the living room quickly. Everything was beautiful . The sun was shining in the sky. I was really happy because everything had  happened in my imagination. I was sure that I would like a lot my new home once I get used to it .

Last edited by star444 (2018-11-04 13:17:20)