Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » i am a fool

i am a fool

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

I realized  for the first time i was a fool when i was 5 or 6 yrs old. My story begins from the moment I was home alone with my sister.She told me to "accompany" her to the little shop down ...the street and unfortunately I accepted that request basically  because she mentioned we were going to buy sweets.
When we arrived, hannah my sister took a bag of what looked like cat s food . Seeing that, i reminded her .......... of the main reason we came : to buy chocolate, candy bars, cookies, SWEETS not food for cats cause we already have had enough of that. In her defense, hannah lied to me saying it was acctually a bag full of mini marshmallows which tasted so good, that the people who made them, HAD to find a way to hide them from customers.It  sounded silly and it still does. However my sister explained that these marshmallows are too few for all humans(that s why they were hiding them)!! and i believeeed ........... her!
So we bought the pack bag and rushed back home as it started to rain heavily. I still had some doubts, that this is why i tested what she ......had told .....me and gave my cat some of the " marshmallows ". I wasn t really surprised to see my beautiful sweet innocent pet acctually ate it. In consequence i was very angry at hannah and also at myself beacuse i realized i was such a fool    %-)

cam scurt

Last edited by othellos78 (2018-12-22 13:58:21)

there are more things to correct, check it twice before submitting

I really enjoyed the honesty you expressed yourself with, making the quite mean prank to be light-hearted and funny story which I really liked reading. The plot is impressive, and definitely caught and kept my attention, which, at least for me, is essential.
I have to note that, and this is just what I noticed compared to some other work of yours, that this piece lacks detail, so I appreciate that in more recent work you changed that.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » i am a fool