Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A whole day at home

A whole day at home

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

It is Sunday, but most importantly is weekend. Today, I planned with my friends to hang out. When I was ready, I received a short message from one of them: ,,Sorry, bro. My mother needs my help and I can come anymore”.
     And like this starts a day in which nothing can be done. I undressed and, because was early I lay on the bad and I slept for 2 hours.
      When I had woken I realize that tomorrow is Monday and I have a lot of homework. I start writhing and it takes me 3 hours. After I have finished, I open the laptop and I start playing computer games all the afternoon.
       The night come and I needed to go to bed. It was a boring day, it had been better if I could hang out with my friends.

Dear diary,
          I was thinking why I like the most the days when I just stay all day long at home,eventually in rainy days and just think about anything. Well,I found an answer for this.In one of the days like this I wake up at 11 or 12 o’clock knowing that it’s ok even if it is that late it’s gonna be a day without any plans.
           After that I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth and I wash my face and then I go Back  to bed and lay for about 3 hours Which  I spend them watching TV series or watch YouTube videos and eventually look at some artistic photos.
          At 4 I go to the kitchen and eat whatever is in the fridge like an egg or meat with something else and than some fruits and then go back in my room where I just stay and look through the window and read a book and after that I like  discovering  new music. I enjoy a lot that kind of evenings because I spend time with myself and think about the future and my plans and what is gonna happend tomorrow or maybe in 5 years or maybe I just think about the past and all of the memories and remember that I am a lucky person beacause I found the Best people to spend time with which are my friends and I am grateful for that.
In the and of the day I like to take a bath and then go to sleep.
            This is my program when I stay all day long at home.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-01-24 22:21:56)

Frost
hey m8, i think that if u have said in the first place that u were going to hang out with friends(i mean more than one) even though one of them had cancelled the plans u still would have had fun with the other ones... if u find this offensive let me know bcs i wasn't being rude

I like the sincerity in your work and actually the pain and clear way in which you presented your activities, I also enjoyed the comment about your friends, because I like people who value things such as friendship. Nice work 👍

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A whole day at home