Dear diary,
     I had a terrible day today. I failed one of the most important promise......... I have made and I did it on purpose, though I couldn't tell by then.
           Last week, my best friend and I went to see a play about losing mental health slowly. After we walked out of the theatre she had a breakdown and she cried hardly. It was pouring rain in her poor soul and I promised I would never let her down. The night was cold and the fact that she was crying wasn't making the atmosphere nicer. we haven't ...............??
             Two days ago I wrote another entry to this diary and I mentioned this guy who ............ asked me out and I didn't know what to say. I was truly speechless.  So I just said yes and him and I went out and had a great time. We spent a great time together at this one coffee shop that we both loved so so much. When I got home I told my best friend about it and she snapped. i didn't know what was going on as she was acting like she forgot about our friendship and all that we had been t.......rough.
            She started telling me every single thing she had ever done for me in a really aggressive way, though I didn't realize where I went wrong in my approach. Then it hit me. She knew that boy liked me and she had already been rejected by him and by “promise you will stay by my side” she meant “do not go”. I thought about it and I sat in front of my computer contemplating about what had just happened and I had finally understood that no matter how close you are to someone, they might just stab your back anytime.
            I don't regret losing someone this fake and I now know that I was such a fool during those long years of friendship. I am going to hope for a better tomorrow and a better view of life. i am going to grow my personality high enough to see behind masks and have the best view the future that awaits for me.

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-09-27 23:30:39)