Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A whole day at home

A whole day at home

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear diary,
Today was my first free day in three weeks. I also had the whole house for myself, because my parents went to visit my grandparents. Well, not totally for myself, my brother was here too, but he played on the computer all day so his presence didn't really make a difference. I actually forgot about him at some point, but than he shouted a proud "yes!" when he won the game he was playing.
I woke up around 9 am and now when I am writing this, it.....s is 11 pm, so I am have been awake for 14 hours now. On a usual day, in 14 hours many things would have happen...... happend. But not today. Today was a lazy day. I woke up early, took a shower and went in the kitchen to grab some snacks. I was plan...ing plannig on watching a movie but I ended up on a really wierd weird side of youtube. I don't even want to talk about it. However, now I know how to cook lamb chops with balsamic reduction and how what a newborn elephant looks like, so it wasn't a complete waste of time. I wanted to work out after that, search ......... up some yoga lessons and start a healthy lifestile style. I even stop...ed stopped eating chocolate for one whole hour. But then it was over. I moved on to pursuing my singing career. I sang a couple of songs, they actually didn't sound so bad, I had a good time. I finally watched the movie I intented to, and talked to friends on the phone while relaxing in bed after that. [ultimele propozitii ar trebui legate cu conjunctii, imbinate, sa nu mai fie asa de sec] I took a nap, of course, becuase because as you ........ may have noticed  I had such a hard time today, and then watched TV. Three episodes of Two Man Men And A Half in a row, while of course enjoying a pi...ce piece of cake that was has been abandoned in my fridge.
But tomorrow school starts again, so I should probably go to sleep now. I didn't have time to do any homework between watching animales animals give birth and taking a nap, so I'll probably be in some trouble. Wish me luck!

nu e sufficient sa enumeri toate maruntisurile pe care le-ai facut. trebuie grupate pe subiect: pierdut vremea, vazut chestii ciudate etc. Ar fi bine sa ai si un punct culminant, mai detaliat

Last edited by such_a_wow_name (2019-01-28 14:23:45)

I totally agree with teacherovi's point of view. It's not interesting for the reader to just read a list of the things you have done during that day: I did that, that, that and that. You could particularize some of the moments, like talking with your friends, You could add the topics you were talking about, anything to catch the reader's attention. Also pay attention to the spelling of the words, cause some of the words are missing a letter. Keep those details in mind and your compositions will be better! :-)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A whole day at home