I am an average teenager and I talk about a full day at home on weekend. [incepe paragraf nou]                         
     First of all,I wake up,then I go went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.After I do did all these boring things,I go went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Then I 'm go to my room ți to listen some music.If it's a sunny day,I would talk to my friends to go to the football field or just to walk around,but if it's a rainy day or it's just a boring day,I would stay inside and do my homework or just to lay lying in bed all day watching TV.But lay lying in bed without snacks  is more  boring than just lay in bed,so I go went to the kitchen to take some.After watching TV almost all day,I take took my phone and I watch watched all the 'news'  off the social media.Finally I fall fell asleep by the middle of the night,after a day where I wasted my time lay lying in bed watching TV and eating snacks.
prea scurt
povesteste la timpul trecut
ar fi bine sa ai un subiect unitar anuntat si dezvoltat, un punct culminant catre care sa ajungi, nu doar sa enumeri detalii fara legatura - e plictisitor

Last edited by hatzgion123 (2019-01-28 17:01:51)