Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Dear Diary Gratitude

Dear Diary Gratitude

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Gratitude, thankfulness, gratefulness, or appreciation is a feeling or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive. We have so many things to be thankful for like friends, family, a nice house, or even food but sometimes we forget how lucky we are to have all of these things.
I am thankful for my family because they are always there for me even when I don’t deserve it! I am thankful for my mom because she is the only one in the house and understands me better than anyone else in my family.  She always knows how to cheer me up when i’m in a bad mood, she makes me feel good about myself when I feel insecure, and she knows when to tell my cousins to stop teasing me because they go too far sometimes. My dad and I used to be really close and I told him everything, but even though we aren't as close I know that I can go to him for anything and he won’t judge me. My Aunt Denisa is not really my aunt but I classify her as family. She has been through a lot with me and has helped me get through some tough times, to me she is like a second mom sometimes or a bestfriend who I can tell my deepest secrets to.

You are right! Family is always the first place to go if you have problems! They will always help! We all deserve to be helped, as you said "even if I do not deserve it," I say you have no reason to believe it! They are our parents and love and help us and we should be grateful that there is !!!!

I support your opinion, because first of all we need to be grateful to our parents, to those who have always been with us and have supported us in hard times. Although sometimes exist misunderstandings between parents and children, they will be always the first to help you.))

It's nice how much you love your family and the fact that you realize how much they love you. It is truly wonderful that you are part of such a wonderful family because not all children have the chance to be part of a family to give them all the love and attention they need. We really need to be grateful to these people who love us so much!

I like how you think. And I think we should be better with those who are with us.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Dear Diary Gratitude