Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe the ugliest appartament you’ve ever seen

Describe the ugliest appartament you’ve ever seen

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

A room as big as a barn, not so big... a horrible room which is called an apartment. Judging by its looks, i wouldn't call it that!
One day, not long ago, i passed by a block of flats and the only things that attracted my attention were some broken windows, a small balcony, full of doves. It was like a horror movie, like a haunted house. While i was looking at it an old lady came to me and said: "Do you want to buy it? The owner died 7 years ago and because she didn't have any heirs she left it to me. Come and look at it!"
Of course i didn't want to buy it, but i was curious. When i entered i saw a disastrous place: full of spider webs, a lonely piano and a little table in the center of the house and on that table ........ was a dirty sheet of paper on which was written "you don't want to live here".

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-06-10 08:32:16)

I do not know how someone is thinking of selling an apartment like that, it terrifies me.

It’s terrible, i know, but possible...

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe the ugliest appartament you’ve ever seen