Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » An accident

An accident

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

One day I spent a few hours with a friend, Razvan, before I started my math tutoring. We went to a coffee shop to talk, there we went up with some classmates and we went out to walk around. Time passed very quickly. When I was downtown, I realized I was already late, so we took a taxi to get there. He came with me because he was in that area. I called the teacher to tell him that I would be late for a few minutes and that I am not much longer until I get there. At one intersection a car entered the taxi we were in. Both cars pulled to the right. Fortunately, nobody was hurt, but I was rather scared because I was not involved in a car accident so far. But the good part was that we did not even have to pay for the taxi.

Last edited by name (2018-06-12 11:55:34)

Good one! I'm glad no one was injured, but if you're in an accident I do not think you're glad you're not paying the taxi but just that you're alive =))

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » An accident