Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Review of Palas Mall

Review of Palas Mall

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

During the last few years ,,Palas Mall" has become a landmark and a symbol for our city. It is a shopping center and at the same time a place where you can spend time with your friends.
As you enter the park you are surrounded by lively people and a flawless garden.The eye-catching water fountain at ...... base of ......... grandious stairs and the neogothic palace offer a spectacular view. The area is e perfect blend of classical buildings and a modern lifestyle: facing  the palace there are cafes, a merry -go-round for the kids and well trimmed green areas.
When you  are inside, you can find the best known brands. All shops are well stocked and that is one of the reasons why Palas os a very crowded noisy  and annoying place at peak hours. I think the building has an innovative design because in the center there is a place that can be used either for concerts, bookfests ,exebitions. Moreover, this area can be useful for decluttering when there are no special events. The food court is another focal point since when hosts shops that sell food from all over the world.
All in all, Palas Mall is a breath of a fresh air for our city but  local people are getting used to it, so it is not out of the ordinary anymore

Last edited by tyrion95 (2018-06-11 21:31:01)

I like very much your style of writting. You made a review of Palas which is very organized! I agree with you: Palas is a symbol for our city.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Review of Palas Mall