Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » CNME

CNME

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

CNME is not the best college, but not the worst of Iasi. I had times when I wanted to move to another school, but some things made me change my mind.
I wanted to move to another school because of some teachers. It seemed to me these days, but also now, that some teachers come to teach us only to receive their salary or because they have nothing to do at home. Also here are teachers that I really care about, and to whom I enjoy their classes and they interact with us very well.
I have not moved because I realized that in any school you can learn if you are motivated. Another reason was that I love my classmates, we created a close friendship, we are like a family (ok ...with  half). After I met them better, I realized it was the group I had the best understanding with so far, and I was in three schools, but here are the coolest people. At the same time, I have friends and other classes with whom I understand very well.
I would not leave this school, it's part of me now.

pink.fluffy.unicorn wrote:

CNME is not the best college, but not the worst of Iasi. I had times when I wanted to move to another school, but some things made me change my mind.
I wanted to move to another school because of some teachers. It seemed to me these days, but also now, that some teachers come to teach us only to receive their salary or because they have nothing to do at home. Also here are teachers that I really care about, and to whom I enjoy their classes[ale caror ore ..] and they interact with us very well.
I have not moved because I realized that in any school you can learn if you are motivated. Another reason was that I love my classmates, we created a close friendship, we are like a family (ok ...with  half). After I met them better, I realized it was the group I had the best understanding with so far, and I was in three schools, but here are the coolest people. At the same time, I have friends and other classes with whom I understand very well.
I would not leave this school, it's part of me now.

It is nice to hear that your classmates made you change your mind about moving at another school, this is the proof that friendships can change a person's life.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » CNME