Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » a visit to a romanian holiday destination

a visit to a romanian holiday destination

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

This spring, I was on a five-day trip with classmates and our history teacher. We had fun, but we also visited many tourist attractions in Transylvania and Crisana.
We stayed longer in Cluj on the trip than in the other cities. I liked it, but I was disappointed because of several reasons.
I liked it because it is a beautiful and clean city. The most I liked the central park where the Arena is located, which is where the Untold festival is held. I was surprised by the Old Center, its architecture is amazing. There are many terraces and shops on the streets, it was easy to find a place to eat or drink.
However, I did not like the people in that area at all. They are far too slow and in a bad mood. Surely, not everybody there is like that, but most of them are. For example, I went to a gas station to get a juice, I noticed that the lady at the cash register moved slowly and I asked her to rush because a coach full of people was waiting for me. She responded with a "no" to me and looked at me with a bad face... meh
In conclusion, I had fun in that city with my friends and I did not let people kill my vibe. ............. Is worth visiting, especially during the festival.

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-05-30 18:08:55)

Nice composition. I really like your story. It's very good. Keep going, you still have 3 more and at least 10 comments of at least 40 words each. Anyways, good job!

oh, well, I think you're right about the people's vibe there, but that does not mean you have to let them ruin yours. so we have to think every time to see the full side of the glass.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » a visit to a romanian holiday destination