Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » Being a student at CNME

Being a student at CNME

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

As far as I am concerned, I have been a student at CNME since the fifth grade, 11 years old. I basically grew up here and I have to say that it has its advantages and disadvantages.
On the one hand, the teachers are very supportive with students and with their goals. Also, the group is very friendly and the students are very polite and kind. One of the advantages is the fact that in the schoolyard we have a hostel.
On the other hand, what i consider to be an disadvantage is the positioning of the school, on the top of the hill. Buses and trams are not reaching to this point so students and some of the teachers needs to climb the hill to get to school and it can be very hard on the winter time because of the ice and the snow can reach out to some very high points and also on the summer time because it's very hot sometimes.
In conclusion, I strongly believe that being a student at CNME has a lot of advantages, despite of what i consider to be one disadvantage, its positioning.

Last edited by \\FrostyTheSnowman\\ (2018-06-05 12:50:35)

I also hate that hill! That is the only thing that I hate about CNME! Like the teachers are ok,it is not so stressful but you have to walk 15 minutes to arrive!! It is not fair!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » Being a student at CNME