In my opinion, Palas Mall is the best thing that could exist. It gives us the opportunity to be known by  other countries . If you ask some people who don’t live in our city you’ll discover that the first thing that they’ll say is “Palas Mall”, I don’t know if this is a bad thing or not but, definitely, it helps us. Moreover, you can find anything you want in this place: food, books, sportswear, cute clothes, designer clothes, a lot of shoes, make-up and jewelers if you want to eat something good and low-priced you can eat it at the food court and you can see the beautiful view of the garden and the “Palace of culture”. Most of the concerts are organized in front of palace so people can listen to music and  the same time you can sit down on the grass, maybe this isn’t the most incredible things but for me it is, it’s amazing to see children happy and how they are playing their game it’s relaxing. The coffe shops are perfect for students for doing homework or projects. Palas is most of the time full, here there  are lot of people who shop, talk, laugh, eat ice cream, drink lemonade even if it’s raining, snowing or it’s hot,people like spending money on stupid stuff.
In conclusion, Palas Mall is important for Iasi and for people who live here.

Last edited by Felix008 (2018-06-11 12:30:26)