In my opinion, Palas Mall is the best thing that could exist. It give us the opportunity to be known by the other country. If you ask some people who doesn’t live in our city you’ll discover that the first thing that they’ll is “Palas Mall”, I don’t know if this is a bad thing or not but, definitely, it help us. Moreover, you can find anything you want in this place: food, books, sportswear, cute clothes, designer clothes, a lot of shoes, make-up and jewelry… if you want to eat something good and low-priced you can it at food court and you can see the beautiful view of the garden and the “Palace of culture”. Most of the concert are organized in front of palace so people can listen to music and in the same time you can sit down on the grass, maybe isn’t the most incredible things but for me is, it’s amazing to see children happy and how they are playing their game it’s relaxing. The coffe shops are perfectly for students for doing homework or projects. Palas is most of the time full, here are lot of people who shop, talk, laugh, eat ice cream, drink lemonade even if it’s raining, snowing or it’s hot,peoples like spending money on stupid stuffs.
In conclusion, Palas Mall is important for Iasi and for people who leave here.