Nowadays, everybody wants to get rid of the polluted air, the noise of the cars and the city crowd and they choose to move to a nearby village. You are very lucky if you live in the country especially because of the space both inside and outside.
First of all, I think if your home is located in a village near Iasi it is much more enjoyable. You are at the same time close to nature and city, and that makes you feel better from my point of view. At the same time, you can arrange the yard exactly as you like: you can take care of a small garden, a playground for children, an outdoor barbecue, a small orchard and plenty of other ideas. Under these circumstances, it is much easier to take care of your pets that are part of the family.
Another advantage is that you can do what you want in your home. For example, if you have a party you can listen to music at maximum volume without neighbors calling the police. That's a big deal for me.
However, living outside Iasi comes with disadvantages. Transport up to town takes good minutes because at peak hours the queues are endless. Also, during winter, it is much harder to move around because snowfalls take place later and slower than in the city.
Another downside is that you do not have a variety of shops in the area and you have to do most of the shopping in town.
Finally, we are people, and one of our capabilities is to adapt to the conditions. Everything comes with advantages and disadvantages, but living in a nearby village of Iasi I think deserves small compromises.

Last edited by most.beautiful.flower (2018-06-11 12:28:21)