Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Your experience witnessing a crime

Your experience witnessing a crime

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Some days ago I went shopping, with my friend.After we walked through all the shops and took almost everything we wanted, we decided we deserved a break so we stopped at a place where they had some cakes and incredible coffee.
    I ordered a fruit tart and my friend asked for a cappuccino and a chocolate and strawberry cake.While we were waiting for the order next to us, there was a couple who  was arguing. You couldn't ignore the two because they were making a lot of noise. One of the costumer asked them to leave. And one of the waiters told them that if he didn't leave then he would call for security.
The woman told everyone that there is nothing serious and that they would no longer make noise.After everyone calmed down, it was quiet. Everyone minded his own business.
A waiter brought us the order.
The woman next to us looked at the phone and smiled, which made her boyfriend break a glass. Then he began to make a scene of jealousy.The girl told him to calm down because they were in a public place.But the man was annoyed even more. He took the woman's hand and told her to come with him. She didn't want to come, he hit her.At that moment my friend threw hot cappuccino on his face.
The man pulled a gun.
He shot the girl who was on the floor, then shot himself.
After seeing this I was in shock, I didn't think that from a simple argument he would be able to do that.I hadn't words.

Last edited by Notebook10 (2018-06-12 12:00:35)

While I was reading your story, I thought it was going to be about a couple arguing in front of everyone and I didn't expect your story to have a twist. I was very shocked but slightly intrigued by your end of the story.

Last edited by sans. (2018-06-03 23:11:49)

Nowadays, you do not know what to expect from people, they have become so unconscious of their actions that they can take your life without thinking of consequences. Your situation is a difficult one, because from my point of view it is most likely caused by  cheating or the lack of trust.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Your experience witnessing a crime