Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Review of Palas Mall

Review of Palas Mall

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

The city of Iasi is known by Moldavian students for Palas Mall, even though the town has many more edifices which are worthy to be visited.
            To begin with, the location of this Mall is right in the heart of the city, near the Palace of Culture. Palas Mall is a huge building with two huge departments, where everybody can find something entertaining: from a wonderful meal to shopping, reading or simply relaxing. The mall has several entrances. Among them, there is one near the Palace of Culture which leads to the second floor.
           On the second floor, there are many stores beginning with New Yorker, H&M and ending with Stradivarius or some accessory stores. Besides all these boutiques, in Palas Mall, also there is a library, Cărturesti, which has a wide variety of books from all fields.
          Going down on escalator, another variety of stores rises in your sight. So once you've arrived on the first floor, the way to the food department is opened to you. Getting to the inferior floor again and passing by other boutiques, you arrive at the opposite side of the mall. There is the supermarket Auchan, which is situated on the left side and many stalls where you can order some traditional plates or order a pizza and spend time with your friends.
          So, the only thing I have to say is that the Palas Mall is the most visited emporium in Iasi by citizens and tourists. However, it would be most reasonable for people to visit a showplace in Iasi or at least to spend their time getting out with some friends rather than go shopping almost every day.

Last edited by yimsik (2018-06-09 18:27:08)

Surely the Palas Mall is an amazing place, you can walk, take pictures, eat and spend a lot of money, especially if you are a girl.I often spend my weekends there, forgetting about the time.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Review of Palas Mall