1. Should you drive a car as soon as possible?

Can you imagine the world without cars ? Without all those expensive cars? Honestly speaking, I can't. I belive I should drive a car as soon as possible for a number of reasons.
            Firstly, I should drive a car as soon as possible because I get sick of means of public transport. Everyday .......... is crowded in the buses and everybody are arguing because of the free chairs, in particular the elderly. All those people reproaches us, to the teenagers, that we are uneducated ,that we don't have sanity etc. I've had enough, I really want a car and a driving license.
              Secondly, I should drive a car as soon as possible because with a car you can change one's place ........... easier and you are not bound to wait for the bus for hours in the rain or in the snow. I think everything is easier when you have a car.
                Admittedly, we have to admit that costs are high. A car is not cheap , so not everyone can afford to buy one and not just that. Chiefly, young people have the bad habit to/of driving fast and beacuse of that many of them causes serious accidents.
                In conclusion, we should drive a car as soon as possible because we need a...... easier and a fast ................. transport, even if sometimes ............ is not safe.

Last edited by teacherovi (2017-10-11 16:52:05)