1. Should you drive a car as soon as possible?

Can you imagine the world without cars ? Without all those expensive cars? Honestly speaking, I can't. I belive I should drive a car as soon as possible for a number of reasons.
            Firstly, I should drive a car as soon as possible because I get sick of means of public transport. Everyday IT is crowded in buses and everybody ARGUES free chairs, in particular the elderly. All those people reproach us, to teenagers, that we are uneducated ,that we don't have sanity etc. I've had enough, I really want a car and a driving license.
              Secondly, I should drive a car as soon as possible because with a car you can change YOUR PLACE MORE EASILY and you are not bound to wait for the bus for hours in the rain or in the snow. I think everything is easier when you have a car.
                Admittedly, we have to admit that costs are high. A car is not cheap , so not everyone can afford to buy one and not just that. Chiefly, young people have the bad habit of driving fast and beacuse of that many of them cause serious accidents.
                In conclusion, we should drive a car as soon as possible because we need aN easier and a fastER MEANS OF transport, even if sometimes IT is not safe.

Last edited by frumibubudulcimumu (2018-01-26 12:50:57)