Dear Diary ,
  I want to tell you about someone very special. Mrs. Rusu is the person I am very grateful for.
  A year ago I did not understand anything at math. Then I decided to do some extra lessons.
She was recognized by her strictness, being harsh and stoutly,  but I was utterly lazy.
  I attended lessons every Saturday. I was waking up as after 5 days of drunkenness, almost dead and certainly without any desire. Each Saturday I tried,  slowly, to arrive at her home, and every time I was seing the gate, I begun begging to escape as quickly as possible from those two hours of terror .
  There was a small watch near the bed, where I've  been watching from ten to ten minutes, hoping she won't  notice me, and every time  I saw that it was time to finish the lesson, I was closing my notebook and looking at her for a long time, asking her if next time I should come at the same time .
I remember that one day I received a call from her. She told me that she did not feel good and that we could not make the lesson. I think it was my lucky day (I wasn't  happy for her disease, but I was happy for the reason to sleep at least a day on a Saturday).
It also was a good part of everything that happened, because my results at school were very good, and math became very interesting. So I started to realize that everything was in my favor!
Mrs. Rusu is a lone person, but I want to inform you that this woman knows how to work on the computer.
   I'm grateful for all the nervousness I have suffered because of her and with her, for her long regard among the glasses and the confidence I  received after classes.