Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » The ugliest apartament

The ugliest apartament

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

I saw the ugliest apartment before I moveD TO Iasi. Together with my parents, I visited different apartments from a real estate company. The coincidence makes that apartment to be in the block next to the block where I live now.
I do not even know how to describe it. There was no parquet or floor tiles on the floor. It was just cement. The walls were green, but they were very dirty and shriveled. The windows had a wooden frame and the glass was very dirty. The curtains were unclean and ragged. There were no blankets on the beds. Only sheets that were messy and filled with food stains. On the tables in the rooms dust was not wiped out for months. Also on those tables it were a lot of things that did not even have a place in a bedroom. There were dozens of dirty dishes in the kitchen and HERE was a bad smell of food. The whole house smelled of closed air. Everywhere, clothes were thrown at random. Books and notebooks were thrown down like rubbish.
I do not know what kind of people lived there. On the one hand, I do not want to judge the ANYBODY'S material situation because it is not right. But on the other hand, it was THOSE PEOPLE'S fault  for the mess and misery of their home. I think it was a little strange to visit such an apartment.

Last edited by Aphrodite (2018-10-20 12:55:50)

Wow..that's really a nasty description of a place. I even imagined the disgusting way in which looked that apartment and I was abhorred. Who knows what kind of people had lived in that apartment before.. It would be interesting to find a very surprising and unexpected reason, maybe even well grounded regarding to the way in which looked that apartment you call "the ugliest".

I can honestly imagine the disgust you left that apartment. I don't think anyone could rent or buy such an apartment.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » The ugliest apartament