I was walking outside in my neighborhood listening to music and thinking about tomorrow. It was 10:30 PM and I realized that I was THE only one in the park at that hour. I was next to a bench when I heard someone whispering. It was a woman who was BEING strangled by a man. The man was whispering TO her “It is your fault that you didn’t make this marriage WORK!” I was shocked and I didn’t know what to do. The man was 1,85 tall and was wearing a brown leather jacket with a white T-shirt. The woman was just 1,60 meters and was crying and begging for her life. He was so mad and he was still strangling her. In the next 60 seconds,she was dead. I saw her face getting white and closing her eyes. I started crying,and the man saw me. I started to run and I HEARD the man screaming “STOP RIGHT THERE!” but I knew that I SHOULDN’T STOP. I arrived home crying and told my parents about what I SAW and they called the cops. Luckily,they caught him but the woman was dead. I was scared and traumatized when they ASKED me to recognize the body. I found out that the man was her husband and she wanted a divorce but he didn’t want IT!
For the next 3 months I WENT to many police stations and told the policemen all the things I WITNESSED . I was sad because the woman was a mother of 3 kids and they had no idea that their mom HAD BEEN killed by their FATHER ! It was the worst moment of my life and I am still traumatized!

Last edited by happykid (2018-06-12 11:58:03)