Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe your experience watching a film at a friend’s house

Describe your experience watching a film at a friend’s house

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I love watching movies,especially comedy ones. Every time when I am at a friend’s house I always like to watch a good movie. This time I was staying over at my friend,Pisky,with other 20 friends and the next day we decided to watch “The hangover”. So some normal people are just sitting in a CHAIR,paying attention to the movie AND eating some popcorn.Well,we aren’t normal people.
First of all,NO ONE was paying attention to the movie and I know that because when I asked them about the action of the movie,they answered:”I think it’s about alcohol and some friends.” Everyone was talking to somebody else or others were throwing popcorn! And after all we were so upset that we didn’t see the movie! In that moment I HAD THE BEST IDEA!I said that we should cook something and the meal we decided to COOK was pizza! We went to the market and bought some pepperoni,mozzarella and vegetables to make the pizza. After 2 hours,we made the pizza! The most badly taste pizza ever! Apparently,instead of putting salt,we put sugar and the pepperoni that we bought,it was expired! After throwing away the pizza,someone said that we should bake a cake! That went smooth and it was delicious! But that’s our problem! We never watch a movie even if we ALWAYS END up doing something else like cooking or sleeping but never paying attention to a whole movie!😂😂

Last edited by happykid (2018-06-12 11:53:22)

Honestly, before reading your composition, just analyzing the title I thought it would be about an ordinary experience or about a typical story of movie-watching experience. But look, I changed my mind after reading. You should be glad to have such friends with which you can make beautiful memories, more durable and exciting than the remembrance of a movie's action.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe your experience watching a film at a friend’s house