It was a beautiful winter day. Me and my friends decided to go to watch a film at the cinema. We voted for a horror one, "Insidious 4". I was sitting between Delia and Birly. I am not the kind of person who is scared of horror films. Before, Delia talked through her hat that she is going to be ok, that nothing can scare her. It started with that pathetic "scary" music. After ten minutes Delia was holding her knees at her chest and her hands were at her eyes. Birlyboy was trying to scare everybody by catching their legs. Behind me was sitting Bogdan, who hit my chair with his legs the whole time. Then, he tried to scare me by touching my shoulders and blowing in my ear. I wasn't scared, contrariwise I was amused by his unsucces...ful attemps. The jump scares were the worst ones because Delia shed the popcorn and the soda everywhere. We were the noisyest group in the room. Everybody was concentrated
on the action, but we were looking and laughing at Delia. That was the first time that I went to the cinema with them, my new friends, and even if I was pretty bored by the film, I had a lot of fun with them.

Last edited by ABG23 (2018-06-10 15:42:50)