Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » BEING A STUDENT IN CNME

BEING A STUDENT IN CNME

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

I’ve been a student in “Mihai Eminescu” National College for almost 7 years, and during those years, i have formed a lot of impressions about this institution.
      First of all, it’s placed in the centre of my city, and it’s quite easy to get to school, even when the wather it’s not so favorable. Also, a school placed in the middle of a city has a bad side. In the morning, at 7:30 AM, it’s difficult to get to first class in time, and most of us are 10-20 minutes late. That is because every person goes to work, school or university at 8 AM, and it’s really crowded on the street.
Second of all, in toilets, we don’t have soap, warm water or toilet paper. Also, we have our watchman, who is not even letting us go home after we end our schedule just because our last class ends at 1 PM and not at 2 or 3 PM.
Furthermore, everyone says that the most funny, easy period of their lives is in highschool, because those last four years we’re spending with our friends are the last ones before our adult life, and we have to make so much memories, so we will remember about our childhood years, when we didn’t had bills to pay, children to raise or stress-work.
To conclude, there are a lot of things that are not all right for a school in the middle of the city, but the important thing is that we have some teachers who are trying to prepare us in the best way for the future.

Great review, but "Mihai Eminescu" School in not in the middle of the city. Copou is not in the middle of the city, on the contrary, is almost near to the exit of the city. And, also, YOUR WATCHMAN DOESN'T LET YOU LEAVE?!?! THAT'S HORRIBLE!!!

One of the biggest high schools in town but we still don’t have soap and good hygiene in our bathrooms. I am simply disgusted by the lack of upkeep in the bathrooms especially in the C building. I think that this is my biggest problem concerning our school. Hopefully someday the person in charge with cleaning the bathrooms will actually do their job instead gossiping with some students.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » BEING A STUDENT IN CNME