Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Communication between people with different material assets

Communication between people with different material assets

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

People should not stay too often with the poor because they might be emotionally affected, and often they only want to be content with what they do and not fight for the better, thinking that other people can survive while being reconciled with much lesser things or wonderful moments.
People should not stay too much with the rich because they would be angry and angry at their material state but also thinking that they can not do more because parents or their family could not give them the conditions which others have had

Good! I consider that we should not sit next to the poor.. I consider it normal to help them regardless of their problems, because, after all, they are just like us. We should not compare ourselves as financially or as we look. I hope you understand! Good luck next! Bye!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Communication between people with different material assets