Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » For and against being a CNME student

For and against being a CNME student

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Have you ever imagined what your life would look like if you had choose another college? Now you would probably have a different company, hobbies , mentors and experiences. It's a privilege to attend a school with a good reputation. Nevertheless, it has some downsides too.
Even from the first step inside this school you have the feeling that you will find well prepared people. Here, teachers realise what huge impact they can have in a student's life. For instance they not only give us information but also help us with strategies on how to study and with finding our way in life.
More than, we have bright students who are especially keen an foreign languages who are also hard working people.
Another strong point my college can be proud of is the sports facilities. We clearly enjoy the 2 football fields, 1 tennis court, one big gym that we use for basketball.
On the other hand school facilities are not always state of the art. The bathrooms and the the equipment in some of the classrooms could be upgraded.
One other issue inside the buildings is the noise level during the classes.This happens either because ....... of the students feel tired, hungry or stressed by a test or the outside conditions..Outside  the classroom some of them are too easygoing while others abuse their power when you should never try to do it.
To sum up, our school has a lot of things that we cam be proud of, but also a lot of aspects that can be improved. We love the interest we can see in our teachers eyes, their passion and their commitment but we would also appreciate better facilities.

Last edited by tyrion95 (2018-06-11 21:35:40)

I appreciate your opinion about being student at CNME but I hoped you will focus more abut students' life and about teachers' experience and qualification. It will be nice to approach this topic in your next composition and I really want to know your opinion about after school programs from CNME.

Hello Tyrion95 ! I really enjoy your composition and I think that you included all the elements of this school. I would have liked to talk more about the people in this school. However, you presented the school very well and I am sure many people would be influenced to choose this school because of this composition. You did a great job !

I like your composition, but I would like to know more about students and teachers. I appreciate that you talk about sport facilities. That's a good point!

It is nice to see that CNME's students see that teachers are trying to give everything for their students. You are right about the facilities, but we have to appreciate the fact that our school's students upgrade our school with funds gathered from the students and they do that all by themselves. :)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » For and against being a CNME student