Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe your experience shopping in Egros

Describe your experience shopping in Egros

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Egros is a very big shop. It has thousands of little shops and it is frustrating that you can’t find the shop that you want. For example,I was once in Egros and I was looking for a pair of boots. When I FOUND THE perfect pair,I said that I should go to ANOTHER STORE just to be sure that I should buy that pair of boots. When I wanted to go back to the shop,I forgot where the shop WAS.I WAS TRYING TO FIND THE SHOP for it for 30 minutes and I still couldn’t find it. I was so angry that I decided to go out and slam the door from Egros.
        I made myself a promise. That I will never enter Egros.Why? Besides the boots adventure,once someone stole my wallet! I was with my cousin and she was looking for a purse and she asked if I could exchange her money because she only had dollars. When I took my wallet from my BAG,a man just took it from my hand and ran away. But he was the stupid one because in that wallet I had just some perfume!!
         IN CONCLUSION,I don’t think that shopping in Egros is good because you can get lost. Someone can steal your things and you will never buy something because you LOSE the shop. Don’t go there because all my experiences there were horrible and I don’t recommend IT to anyone, LIKE ANYONE!!

Last edited by happykid (2018-06-12 11:48:00)

yeah, it's horrible, I understand  why people buy stuff from there(because all it's at a lower price) but the quality is also bad... And it's true that you can find thieves there because,you know, Egros it's not a place where surveillance it's a plus.

I totally agree with you!
Buying in E-Gros is a total waste of time, because as you said,
First of all, you lose yourself
Secondly, you can steal the goods
And third, things are not really good ...
For example, I bought an umbrella, and in the first rain it actually broke into 2.
I hope you still found some boots. :)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe your experience shopping in Egros