Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » admiral person

admiral person

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I think every person has a model alive and I think my dad can always be one for me and for others. I am 16 years old and so far supported me in all the activities in which I was involved. In the earliest remembrance I remember being with him in the park and playing with him. made me all the lusts, bought me any toy I wanted, and always was next to me when, in the joy of the game, I fell and hit me. I was nine years old and he first taught me how to mention my balance on the bike. years have passed and now I see in him a person who can solve everything and who can make any situation possible. I always knew I could count on him. every time I had a problem to solve, he gave me the best advice every time. My father is not very tall, but in the shifts he is very strong because when I was a little I could throw up beyond the clouds. When I was a little girl, she had a black hair, but now that she was older she began to grow white hair. She has some green eyes with which she is watching me close. I honestly do not know what to do if it is not ....

That is so cute! I think it’s amazing that are still teenagers who have models in life their parents! A good composition with strong points!😃

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » admiral person