Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A Diary Page: Amazing day at the fantastic Fun Fair

A Diary Page: Amazing day at the fantastic Fun Fair

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

This summer, my parents surprised me with some tickets to The Greatest Fun Fair in Europe. The tickets were for me and my best friends.
At 9 o'clock, we left the country; Paris was waiting for us.
We arrived in the city, after three hours, then we went straight to the hotel.
After lunch, at about 3 p.m. we went to the park.
When we arrived, we showed the tickets, and we entered the Fun Fair.
We were surprised to see an amazing roller coaster, countless Fun Fair Games and the crowed of people there.
We entered the mirror hall first, then we got scared when travelled in the ghost train.
After eating the delicious Candy Floss, we went to the main attraction of the park: The Roller Coaster.
The ride was really fantastic; even though some of my friends were terrified.
At the end of the day, we were all disappointed because our experience was over.

Simple,nice and concrete. I like your idea of a " unical experience" which "is over". Nice!

The story of a day of travel. Definitely for you, that day was great. I do not know if your story is true or imagined, but if you really got into a real Roller Coaster it is great. Interesting, a day of adventure.  :cool:

Interesting travel ! I like that you said and about your experience with the Rollercoaster.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A Diary Page: Amazing day at the fantastic Fun Fair