Dear Manager,
I am unhappy with the quality of service from your restaurant ‘’Taverna Ceahlau ’’. 
First of all, when I arrived in the local in question I managed to find a better place to sit but it wasn’t possible, despite the fact I reserved a table for me and my friend for Friday night. After 10 minutes, one of the waiters came to us and offered us a table near the bathroom and I can say, that table had the worst positioning I ever saw because when a women came out from bathroom she hit me in my head with the door.
The second thing is that the waiter who served us, spilt the soup on my sweater. I wanted some apologies  but he told me that it was my mistake because if I didn’t want to help him to put the bowl on the table he didn’t spilt it on me.
Also, I realized that he gave me another bill more expensive and he didn’t want to solve this problem because ‘’he didn’t had time for me and my friend’’.
I would like to fix this problem so it will not happen again. If I don’t hear from you in 15 days, I will lodge a formal complaint with Consumer Affairs in my country.
My contact number is 0434xxxxxx and my email is felix008@yahoo.com. I am expecting an answer in legal time.
Your sincerely,
Felix008