Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my interest in the position of journalist advertised in the latest Wowjobs Magazine. I have more than 10 years of experience in the field of journalism. The attached resume explains in detail my qualifications for this position.
As you may note in the attached resume I am writer specializing in online media. Currently I work for one of the most innovative media projects of Romania in the past few years, where I have explored, written and edited on topics including national and international arts, political issues and latest trends.
As the Editor of Wow Magazine, I was in charge of a team that consisted of 24 reporters, photographers and designers.  I have also gained skills in writing articles about all sorts of topics.
My articles are being published in some of the top Romanians and International web magazines, including: arts.com, omgarticles.com, times.com and many others. For detailed reference list please refer to my resume.
If you need any further information do not hesitate to ask. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
Yours sincerely,
sans.