I was only 4 when I saw the Black Sea for the first time and I still remember that day and I will never forget it because it means a lot to me.
It was August, the sun was warming my neighbourhood and my mother came to me and told me that we  were going to the beach. I didn’t know what she meant by that and I was very confused.  Back in 2006, we didn’t have a car, so we had to take the train to go there.  I remember staying up all night in the train because the sound it was making was just too loud for me to fall asleep. Eveyone was asleep and I was watching the stars and asking them,‘When are we going to get there?’ but I didn’t get an answer. I fell asleep then I woke up in my dad’s arms and we had already arrived. My sister was jumping with excitement and with the biggest smile on her face. I was very confused and tired and I didn’t realize what was going on until I heard my mom saying ‘Look, it’s the sea!’.  I looked around and I saw it. It was beautiful as always. I went ashore and cold water touched my feet. I screamed and my parents started laughing at me. I remembered being so happy. I remember looking for the most beautiful sea shells with my sister. I remember having the greatest time in my life at the beach.
Everytime I’m going to the beach, I have the same feeling  I had when I saw it for the first time. It just beautiful, the sound of it and how a huge fireball melts in it’s waves everyday. It always takes my soul to another world, and I feel calm, I feel alive. I How can you hate the beach when it’s so beautiful?