Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Dear diary

Dear diary

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

School started again. I didn’t do any of my homework on time and now I have literally too much to do in one night. I don’t know with which one to start and how to finish with them as soon as possible. Even if I have 3 weeks of holiday I feel exhausted and I need like 2 days of sleep. I can’t wait till I will finish with all of my exams and I will be free for 3 mouths.  I would spoke to you more, but I really have to finish with my homework today, that is the deadline for all the assignments. I will write to you soon.

Although the school started, unfortunately, I suggest you start your homework.  There are many homework ...Infernal .... Of course ,you will not finish them in time. I understand perfectly about your holiday, and I find myself in the same situation; so many books, so many homework, so little time. Successful exams !

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Dear diary