Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Diary 1

Diary 1

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear diary,
Mum hasn’t been helping much lately; she tells me I’m the one always complaining but she’s the one complaining about my complaints; She doesn’t realize trying to stay on top of school work, have fun and actually have a social life is a lot harder than it sounds. She can be a complete pain in the behind; but I know That sometimes i give her reasons to complain about me. I’m extremly lazy, i never feel like doing my homework or studying and i have No idea about my future. I just hope everything will turn out good.
                                  See you soon,
                                           Ana

It is in the mothers' nature to be "annoying" sometimes, is part of their work. However, you have to understand that everything she does (even what you dislike) is for your own good, believe me or not. We ( the teenagers) have the impression that they can not fully understand what we feel, but we're so wrong about it..  :huh:

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Diary 1