Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Dear diary

Dear diary

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I think that this time I am trapped for more than 2 years in a boring and small city.
I didn’t think that uni life will suck this bad. The complex where I stay is full of girls who get drunk night after night and literally throw up in the lobby. The people are too noisy and after all of it, neither my colleges class are better, most of them are too nerdy and don’t give you a damn thing (for ex a pen), I need hardly say they don’t give you their notes of some class.
I don’t know how much time I will resist, I just can’t fit here. In my free time I go to Amsterdam to visit my friend and to have some good time after a crappy week. At least, there I have what to do and where to hang out, my city is to small and full of cats (I hate them) and nothing interesting to do (not that I would have some friends there with whom I can hang out).
I really hope and pray to change something in my “uni life” experience. I will keep you updated if for some miracle will happen something good.

I'm sorry you do not get along with your colleagues, but I want you to know that to be natural is very important. Be the person you are in your daily life, be YOU!
P.S. I can always borrow you a pen,but I just want to know that you will give it back to me.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Dear diary