Dear Diary,
I  have so much to tell you!
You know, I was forced to go to war and to fight for our country. Well, today I decided that I don't want to do this anymore, that I want to go, to escape from this hell so I've made a though decision: to leave for good.  I know, it's not the best decision, but I just can't bear it anymore! Many of my comrades died already and even more are now struggling to make it 'till tomorrow.  And not to mention about the weather! It's getting worse and worse! I am so cold, so hungry and so thirsty! Nobody here has slept a wink for so long. We just can't do this anymore! I feel powerless, but the only thing that keeps me alive is that I've planned to escape. I have everything planned out and I have just to wait for the right moment, when none will see me. I will run away in the forest and hope they won't find and hang me because I deserted. At least, I'll try to escape from here. Maybe they all (my family, my pals and even my fiancé) will think that I am a coward, but I just can't live like this anymore.  I have to run away and I will! I just hope that everything will work out all right.
I'll write you soon, if I get out of this alive! Wish me luck!