Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » The most disgusting place

The most disgusting place

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

A lot of my friends said that Chisinau is a wonderful place I can’t say deny it but this trip wasn’t the best. The hotel was the most disgusting place I had ever seen, and the owner was very unfriendly. I reserved a room in a four stars hotel they say, but I can’t say the same thing. I didn’t want very much what I wanted was a air conditioning because in that week was 40 degrees outside and inside was more than that. I thought ‘’ ok, I can survive without air conditioning but this room doesn’t look like one of four stars hotel : it smells, the curtains is broken it look like a cat played with her, and the toilet had a little more time and left with us’’ … Ooo and the pool , I swear I saw a frog in that ‘’beautiful’’ pool.
People didn’t seem to be the most intelligent I ever seen, maybe they stayed too much under the sun, nobody didn’t know where was a stupid park: someone said that we must go to left ,somebody else said ‘’ no, it is in opposite side’’ so we went to left after to right and we didn’t see nothing. After all of this left and right we arrived in park and this is the saddest place in the world: no kids, no pets, nothing but it’s right who is as stupid as us to walk away when it’s 40 degrees outside?!? to my defense I didn’t know that it’s a rule to stay in your house when it’s hot outside in our country parents and kids are walking even if it’s the end of the world.
Yeah maybe it was our fault because we didn’t watch at Busu and go on a trip when it’s better to stay in cold water but I can’t bet that I will  visit this town again very soon .

Last edited by Felix008 (2018-01-26 10:38:38)

Maybe it was a joke that the hotel had four stars for to  take more money from customers. There are many places in Chisinau with bad services and a lot of people who don't know nothing about their town.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » The most disgusting place