Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » 2nd formal letter / Complaint about a restaurant

2nd formal letter / Complaint about a restaurant

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear  Mr. John,
    I am writing  this letter with reference to your restaurant and for the poor employee service that I met on the May, the third.I believe you should make serious decisions about the staff and the restaurant for a big numer of reasons.
    Firstly, when we arrived, we were surprised to find out that thhe meal booked a month before was offered to someone else for no reason. In addition, all the meals were occupied, so we had to wait about half an hour and we were treated with indifference by the waiters.
     Secondly, when we finally get a table, we were surprised again by the approach of the staff. Then, we found out that a big part of the food from the menu could not be ordered. Furthermore, the service was very bad. Also, we had to wait a lot before the food was brought. The food was cold and the cutlery wasn't cleaned well.
     All things considered, I think you need to change something at your staff. I hope that next time everything will be solved and I wish that I will enjoy the meal at your restaurant.

Your customer,
                                                                                                                                                                                         Stefan01

You had some bad luck that day, Stefan01. Under no circumstances should the restaurant staff have had to give someone else the meal you reserved. At least if it is worth the wait and that food would have surprised you. I think you did well that you made a letter of complaint. Let's hope that the restaurant owner changed something at his staff.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » 2nd formal letter / Complaint about a restaurant