Teacherovi's English Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » New forum » Opinion about someone

Opinion about someone

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Today I met a new person. His name is Bobi. Throught common friends we met at mall. We were eating together and found out that he likes sports. I was crazy after athletes I started listening  carefully. I found out he is a footballer and a parkourist. I melted after him. I drowned in his big eyes , actually with food. Then we all  went to the ice rink . He was terrible, he fell three times on ice. The fire of my heart was gone. I'm lying, I like the guy.
     After we skated we decided to go to Carturesti, to buy some books for school. There I realized my prince did not read a book in his life. The fire of my heart went out again.
     We paid the books and we went to our homes.
      My opininion about Bobi was very diverse. I do not like him  anymore... he's beautiful , but not too smart.

Girlll, I am so happy for you. Good for you. Bobi doesn't deserve you.

Interesting composition! I believe true love comes from within, not from the fact that someone is "beautiful". That's right, the boy is not so smart and so I think your choice is correct - it's good that you do not like it . Your  narrative composition is so short! Is a narrative composition! You have to write more, up to three thousand words! You can add other happenings from which to derive the contradictory opinion about your love affair!

I think you did well in the end. You don't have to like a person just the way they look, it matters, and how smart it is. You deserve more than a nice boy.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » New forum » Opinion about someone