Dear Mr.Ivanov,

I am writing in connection to the neurologist position listed on your website. Through this letter of intent, I wish to express my interest in working at the Bellevue Hospital Center. I have been searching for an employment opportunity like this one that combines my education with practical experience and I belive I am  a suitable candidate for this post for a number of reasons.

Firstly, I have the qualifications and the encyclopedic medical knowledge  that you are seeking from your staff. I graduated the University of Medicine and Farmacy ‘’Grigore T.Popa’’ from Iasi, Romania, at the section of Neurology and I did five years of residency at Rehabilitation Hospital from Cluj-Napoca. I have expertise in using advanced technologies in surgeries and i assisted at about 60 cases with impressive recovery results.
Secondly, I think i have the qualities of a great doctor. My past professional experience has afforded me important skills including perseverance, cooperative, leadership and communication abilities. I have the patience to work with patients of all kinds and i try educating them about the disease and treatment because I want everything to be very clear for them. Also I am an ambition, hardworking, empathetic, kind and perfectionist person.

If you agree that my qualifications are a close fit to your needs, I would be delighted if you give me the opportunity to support them in a personal interview. I look forward to your reply and thank you for taking the time to review my application.
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Respectfully yours,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 syrinx