Dear Mr Principal,

I am writing in response to your educational offer at Bedford High School for Girls for the next school year.
I think your high school is best suited for me because it can help me develop my abilities, it offers me multiple opportunities to participate in different activities and I really want to be part of this team. I believe that after graduating from this high school I will have the necessary knowledge and will be ready to go to one of the most prestigious universities in the country.
I would like to receive more information about your high school before making any decision. Given the hour-long schedule, I want to know if there is a cafeteria where lunch can be served or at least a small shop in the high school. The transportation options to reach for high school, more precisely if there is a bus station in the surroundings. I have been swimming for two years and I would like to find out if I can practice this sport in high school. Is there an indoor pool?
I would also like to know a few things about the teachers teaching here. How to enter a young student's school life, but also how to motivate students in general, if they are open to mind, if they approach different teaching methods, and any information you can give me, I'm sure it will help.
Thank you in advance for your time and for your help!

With respect, Viorica!