Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » You learn a lesson !

You learn a lesson !

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

You learn a lesson !
  Every year I learn new things, trying to develop myself personally and spiritually. It was in 2016 when I came to school with my colleagues, and saw an old woman just climbing the hill. One moment, my eyes met her sad eyes, and I told colleagues that we had to help them, but they said ''NO'' and that response hurt me. So I decided to help her alone. I  helped her and she thanked me. I felt proud and happy of myself.That day i understood that the goodness of a man does not depend of the presence  of money. It depends of their education. 
   My colleagues had a worsier financial condition than me, but the money did not impede me. I'm sorry for people who are jealous of the lack of money, but they do nothing to change it, and that's not right. In their shame they deny those who have more than them. They don't even think that, maybe,  someone works whole life to be a personality and to have everything he really deserves.

It is not a bad thing that you helped that old woman. You do not have to feel offended or sad when the people around you are screaming for you. It is important that you know that they are not right. You should be proud to have helped that woman, because you did a good job. You did something that few people would do. So I will agree your idea and I will tell you congratulations!  :yep:

A very beautiful gesture on your part !! I'm glad you learned that it's not good to rely solely on money, but on kindness! A very structured composition! I like your way of writing! Keep going !

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » You learn a lesson !