Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » You got lucky!

You got lucky!

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

You got lucky!
   On a winter day when I was coming from school, I chose to go on a shorter road. I was hungry and I was walking with big steps. I was already near my house when I heard a cry and stopped to see what was happening there.Unfortunately, I saw two small cats in a plastic bag. Then I began to cry because I knew they would die and I could not leave them there. So, I took them at my warm place, but my mother said:  "They're too small and I'm afraid they will die." I did not agree with her words and told her: "I did not bring them to perish." I fed them with the medical pipette and did everything possible to save their's lives, but in a week one of those cats died.  I felt so guilty. The next day I was at school almost all day and I got home at 6:30 pm. My parents were still at work. It was a stressful day and I decided to eat something sweet and put the music to the full to relax. In 20 minutes my parents got home, then, like a mad person, I  ran into the room where the cat was, being very upset because I forgot about it. I found it almost dead, without power. I took it  home and that night it slept with me. I worried about her life, but the next day she stayed better. Today "Dizi" is 2 years old. Thank you, Lord, for saving her!

Last edited by lambada_ (2018-02-10 22:54:36)

I'm sorry for the kitten who died, but I'm glad for the other kitten still lives. It was a very nice act on your part to try to save the life of those kittens. I am also a pet lover and I adore cats. So, I'm very glad you thought of doing a good deed and saving the life of those not guilty cats. You are a good person!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » You got lucky!